Saturday, May 24, 2014

Free To Be Me You Are The Best Card

Here is another card I created using the National Scrapbooking Month Free To Be Me paper collection, May 2014 Stamp Of The Month You've Got A Friend and the workshop guide that CTMH Corporate artists produced.

Free To Be Me card 2

The workshop guide is free when you order the Free To Be Me Paper collection. You will receive the guide (in PDF format) via e-mail and it will help you make two two-page layouts and three cards.

The card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and is stamped with the May 2014 Stamp of the Month You've Got A Friend. In addition to Free To Be Me and the May SOTM, products I used were 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254), White Daisy cardstock, Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ PadLagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad, Aqua Dots (Z1853), Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928) and 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151). I used a small square of foam tape under the folded corner of Red UV cardstock so it would stay in position better.


There is only one week remaining to take advantage of the Free To Be Me for National Scrapbooking Month promotion. The last day to order it is May 31, 2014 or while supplies last.

If you are in need of additional inspiration for using Free To Be Me, there are many great projects created by CTMH consultants on my Pinterest Board CTMH PROMO Free To Be Me.  If you are ready to place an order, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this or any other CTMH product.

I am on Facebook and I would love it if you Liked my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.