Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Close To My Heart Broadcast on CreativeLive!

Please join us this weekend, Friday and Saturday, November 20 and 21 from 9am PST to 4pm PST (noon EST to 7pm EST), for a free, online crafting broadcast on CreativeLive!


Monica and Jill share more information about the Close To My Heart Broadcast on CreativeLive event in this video:



In addition to the video, the Free, Online Crafting Broadcast on CreativeLive! post on the Close To My Heart Make It from Your Heart blog has additional details. You will want to RSVP for the live class here; if you cannot attend live, your RSVP will give you access to the classes to watch when your schedule permits.

Some of the things will we learn are "how to use all things Close To My Heart to make beautiful scrapbook pages, cute cards, timeless home décor, trendy digital designs, and more!"

If you would like to join the event on Facebook go to Close To My Heart Workshop on CreativeLive.com! (please note this is not the same as an RSVP – the information to RSVP is reiterated on the Facebook Event). On the FB Event page is information about how to enter to win a free Close To My Heart Everyday Life™ Planner, hurry as the deadline is November 19.

In addition, there will be chances to win more prizes! From the Event page: "We will be asking and answering live questions streaming in from social media with #ctmhcreativelive. Every comment is entered to win prizes!"

My goal is to participate for all or most of the event. I hope that my data carryover from the last billing cycle will be enough so I do not have to worry about going over my limit.

I hope to "see you online" for the broadcast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.