Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fall 2015 Album Retreat in Salt Lake City

I know some of you are anxiously waiting for me to post my pages from the Fall 2015 Album Retreat I attended earlier this month in Salt Lake City. I have so many things on my to do list and with a quick trip coming up the first weekend in December I am not sure when I have some pages ready to post, so here is a very quick look at the complete album.


I had a great time at the Fall Album Retreat, but it was also nice to get home. I am thankful I have a space to create and for all of the people that I have met through Close To My Heart.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. If we do not "see" each other again this week, I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.