Thursday, November 5, 2015

Christmas Tags

As I mentioned in my monthly newsletter (if you would like to sign up, please send me an email me), I was lucky enough to win a seat in an online crop. We had a few challenges to complete to enter to win prizes. One of the challenges was to create a set of 5 different holiday gift tags using the slice feature in Cricut® Design Space and Cricut® images.


I am sorry the photo is not better. The switch to Standard Time really limits my time to take good photos. I used these tags as inspiration for additional tags which I will share soon.

I hope my tags gave you ideas for tags you would like to create to decorate your holiday gifts. Thank you for finding time to visit today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.