Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom

While I am late posting this card, it was completed so I could give it to my mom the night before her birthday. I created this pop-up box card for my mom because she has liked hot air balloons for as long as I can remember. This card was made from the Box Cards SVG Kit at SVGCuts.


And here is the card from a different angle:


I used the retired Balloon Ride paper from Close To My Heart. Not only is the paper name perfect for this project, so is the pattern. I used CTMH cardstock in the following colors: White Daisy, Sunset, Sky and Crème Brulee (Sky and Crème Brulee are retired). I also used Paper Fundamentals Whimsy (the now-retired version). The Crème Brulee cardstock was too plain, so I stamped it using Geometric Backgrounds (D1559; retired) using Crème Brulee ink (retired).. I also thought the white on the middle balloon needed something so I stamped it using Jumping Geometrics (D1637) and Crème Brulee. I inked the cloud edges and stamped the sentiment from Joyful Birthday (B1419) using Sky ink (retired).

I hope you like the card as much as my mom did. Thank you visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.