Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Embellishing 101: Complements, Assortments, and Stamping

Today's video is all about embellishing.



The CTMH description of the video Embellishing 101: Complements, Assortments, and Stamping is "Join Jill from Close To My Heart as she shows seven fun ways to use watercolors in your scrapbooking and cardmaking. From painting organic lines, splattering color, or shading a shape–we’re sure you’ll fall in love with this art form!."

In this video Jill also demonstrates base and shade stamping using the My Acrylix® Someone Special stamp set (C1607).

Please do not hesitate to send me an email if you have questions about products used in this videos or any other CTMH products. If you are ready to place an order, you will find my Online Business Address here.

Please also follow me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts for occasional updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.