As you can see, this is perfect to hold gift cards or similarly sized cards.
The card holder was made with the Cricut® cut Label - #M3EA6B on the Art Philosophy cartridge available exclusively from Close To My Heart Independent Consultants.
I used the slice feature in Cricut® Design Space to create the pocket on the card. If you like to save paper, you can cut six of these from 3 sheets of cardstock; the base, shown here in Glacier cardstock, was cut from one sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock and a 12" x 24" mat using the attach feature in Design Space.
I used the following products to create these tags:
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z3171)
- 12" x 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- 12" X 12" Cranberry Cardstock (1272)
- Zoe Paper Packet (X7197B)
- Snowhaven Paper Packet - retired
- My Acrylix® Doubly Merry stamp (M1128)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Memory Book Mini Glue Dots™ (Z341) - to attach the bow
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, ribbon, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive, Embellishment Attic Bow Maker (but I do not remember the size), baker's twine from King Arthur Flour
I think this is a cute idea for presenting gift cards and I will be making several more. I hope you think this idea is cute too. Thank you for visiting today. If you have a moment please leave a comment letting me know what you think.