Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Peace Holiday Banner

As I shared this past Saturday, participated in an online crop and created a banner to enter into one of the challenges. I was in a hurry to post the banner before traveling; here is another view of the tags that make up the banner and a little more detail about it.


I originally tried to use a glossy paper to create the holly, but my machine was having trouble reading the registration marks so I switched to an 8½" x 11" sheet of white cardstock I had on hand.

I used the following products to create these tags:
If you would like to use the Cricut® Design Space file I created, you will find it here. You will need to have Artbooking and Winter Wonderland linked to your account for the file to work.

I hope you like the holiday banner I created for the challenge. Thanks for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.