I originally tried to use a glossy paper to create the holly, but my machine was having trouble reading the registration marks so I switched to an 8½" x 11" sheet of white cardstock I had on hand.
I used the following products to create these tags:
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Banner Page - #M4235A
- 12" x 12" Colonial White cardstock (1388)
- White Pines Paper Packet (X7200B)
- Champagne Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2174)
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2116)
- Sponge Dauber (3-pack - Z726) or (value pack of 12 - Z1938)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore,
- Christmas Holly Berry - #M461F5 - Winter Wonderland - print then cut, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive, baker's twine from King Arthur Flour, Anna Griffin Glitter Paper, Chomas Creations adapter (I think I used the marker version), mechanical pencil (to lightly write my letters so I could line up the glitter paper cuts better), ink jet printer to use the print then cut feature
I hope you like the holiday banner I created for the challenge. Thanks for stopping by today.