Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Preparations

I created this plate as a gift for my uncle, aunt and cousin who are hosting Thanksgiving dinner. We plan to bake Snickerdoodles to add to the plate in addition to making our traditional Grandma Alzina's (my great-grandmother) Cranberry Relish and Broccoli-Cauliflower Bake.


I chose a design that they could use or display almost any time of year. I also left off references to Thanksgiving for that reason. I know some people would think this plate needs more embellishing but I have always been a less is more type of person.

The plate is from Bed, Bath and Beyond. The vinyl is from Cricut®. The design is from Four Seasons Home Décor and it was cut using Cricut® Design Space and the Explore. I cut using the mirror option so I could place the vinyl on the back of the plate. I placed a sheet of Glacier cardstock behind the plate so you could see the design better.

I would love to know what you think of my latest creation. Thanks for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.