Sunday, November 3, 2013

CTMH Fall Album Retreat - Hello World

I am sorry my post was not up earlier today. I sat down to crop and upload my photos and my laptop would not power up so I had to borrow one. I guess I need to do some more troubleshooting or maybe start shopping for a new one. [insert extremely sad face here]

This is my second layout from the CTMH Fall Album Retreat in Salt Lake City, UT from the weekend of October 17-19, 2013.

Here is the Hello World layout for my 12" x 12" album:

02HelloWorld-wm

And here are some closeups of the page:
02-collage-wm

Supplied used: White Daisy, Whisper, Lagoon and Goldrush cardstock, Huntington Hexagons B&T Duos® Paper; C1561 My Acrylix® One-Way Borders; Whisper ink for spritzing; Whisper, Honey and Goldrush Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads; Cricut® Artbooking cartridge, Bronze Shimmer Trim (Z1849), Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (Z1850), Color-Ready Midtown Cork Shapes (Z1868), Aqua Dots (Z1853), Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752) and Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701).

Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.