The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "When you're celebrating someone special, you need décor to match! Make your own—and make it unique—by curving, bending, wrapping, angling, curling, and coiling Slate striped twist ties from Close To My Heart into party decorations sure to make your guests dance with delight."
Items used in the video:
- Slate Striped Twist Ties (Z1864)
- Sparkle & Shine Textiles (Z1884)
- Slate Polka-Dot Washi Tape (Z1817)
Some of the tips mentioned in the video are:
- use twist ties to attach the flags of a banner
- use them flat to embellish a card like a narrow strip of paper
- wrap the tie around a pencil to create curly ribbons
- color the white area of the twist tie with markers - it is better to use lighter colors so the slate still easily shows
- use a twist tie and a piece of textile (in the video theirs was about 2" x 8") to make your own wire-edged ribbon
- place the tie between two approximately 8" pieces of Washi tape - sticky sides of Washi together - then bend into the shape you want; in the video it looked like a banner
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I hope you enjoyed the ideas presented in the video.