This week's video is Artbooking Made Easy (S01E10): Freedom Layouts. The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "The Cricut® Artbooking cartridge from Close To My Heart has shapes you'll love for your patriotic layouts and cards—and for all celebratory layouts and cards after that! Get great ideas from this video for using the freedom-themed keys to make sparkling titles, photo mats, overlays, and accents for any project."
Featured items used in the video:
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z1906)
- Brown & Tan Glitter Paper (Z1830)
- Black & Grey Glitter Paper (Z1829)
- use the freedom-themed keys to create patriotic layouts or other life events you would like to celebrate
- freedom-themed keys are found on page 64 and 65 of the handbook
- cut titles in half to have the title go across both pages of a two page layout
- use the icons in various ways; cut with real dial size off to be relative to the page (like the one used to frame the journaling) or with real dial size on and at a smaller size (like the icon that frames the date on the last layout)
- back the overlays with any cardstock or B&T Duos® or even textiles or choose to not back them so the base cardstock shows through; or only partially back the overlays to create interest and different dimension
- use the negative space from the photo mats behind a different photo
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.