Monday, November 11, 2013

Workshops on the Go™: A Package Deal

This is the seventh video in a series created to introduce those in Australia and New Zealand to CTMH products after operations were launched there in July 2013. A Package Deal (07) highlights the Workshops on the Go™ available from Close To My Heart.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video A Package Deal (07) is "With Workshops on the Go™ kits from Close To My Heart, you get a package deal like no other! Save big on time and money by ordering your own kit, which includes everything you need to make 2 elegant two-page layouts or 15 handmade cards. Contact your Close To My Heart Consultant to learn more about the kits and the steep discounts."

To find instructions for creating the second layout shown in the Instructional Guide choose "Additional Layout" under the WOTG™ that you are working with at Workshops on the Go™ at my online business address. The instructions are available for one year after the WOTG™ became available for purchase.

Items featured in the video:
By the way, if this video looks familiar to you, I shared it in September, out of chronological order, because I was exited for everyone to see it.

The answer the question why choose CTMH Workshops on the Go™ is because they are a great value. They include everything that you need to create at least two two-page layouts with some paper and embellishments left over and you get a D-size My Acrylix® stamp set that you can use on future projects. Of course the WOTG™ kits do not include basic supplies (for example, cutting tools, adhesives, My Acrylix® Blocks) buy you probably already have those on hand. If you do not have basic supplies, contact me and I will help you make some selections appropriate for the papercrafting you want to do.


Thanks for visiting with me today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.