Sunday, November 10, 2013

CTMH Fall Album Retreat - The Sweet Life

This is my third layout from the CTMH Fall Album Retreat in Salt Lake City, UT. I started creating it during the weekend of October 17-19, 2013 and recently finished it.

Here is the The Sweet Life layout for my 12" x 12" album:

03TheSweetLife-wm

I am not happy with my photo selection (plus I did not have one on hand that fit the yellow mat) so I am probably going to look for and use different photos, but I wanted you to see the layout with photos so I used what I had that would fit.

I am not sure what "The Sweet Life of _______" is. I used two vacation photos here and one of my beautiful Pumpkin dipping her toes in the water. Once I figure out what photos I am going to stick with I will figure out the title.

Here is a closeup of the left page:
03TheSweetLife_02LeftPage-wm

And the right page:
03TheSweetLife_02RightPage-wm

And here are some closeups so you can see the details:
03-collage-wm

Supplies used: White Daisy, Whisper, Lagoon and Goldrush cardstock, Huntington Hexagons B&T Duos® Paper; C1561 My Acrylix® One-Way Borders; Whisper ink for spritzing; Whisper, Honey and Goldrush Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads; Cricut® Artbooking cartridge, Bronze Shimmer Trim (Z1849), Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (Z1850), Color-Ready Midtown Cork Shapes (Z1868), Aqua Dots (Z1853), Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752) and Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701).

Even though the Fall Album Retreat was fast paced, I had a good time and I would go again.


Feel free to contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line or if you have questions about CTMH products. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.