Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Show Some Love

A Countdown to Love is the latest video in the Clearly the Best Crafting with Close To My Heart series. The video inspires us to create a home décor items for the upcoming Valentine's holiday - after all it is never too early to be prepared for future holidays.



Today's video is Clearly The Best: A Countdown to Love (S02E07). The CTMH Corp. description is "Say "I love you" in a new way, every day, using the Designed Décor black frame and My Creations® muslin drawstring bags from Close To My Heart."

Products used in the video:

Some of the tips mentioned in the video:
  • place a piece of cardstock inside the muslin bag so the ink does not bleed through the bag onto the "back" side of the bag
  • ink your stamp up-side down from what you normally would; with the stamp facing up and the pigment ink pad in your hand then tap the ink pad to the stamp
  • allow the pigment ink plenty of time to dry
  • the ink will lighten some as it drys

I hope today's video inspired you to try create a home décor item. If you are ready to place an order the Show Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.