Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bling's The Thing! Contest

With CTMH's Base & Bling Wearable Crafts and available textiles, you can create fashion accessories to match every outfit in your closet at a very affordable price.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Bling's the Thing! Contest: November 2013 is "Close To My Heart's Base & Bling line helps you create custom fashion accessories with all the papercrafting products you love. To enter our Bling's the Thing contest, tell us your favorite fashion accessory of all time in a comment here, on Facebook, or Jeanette Lynton's blog by November 30, 2013. You could be one of 20 winners of a Base & Bling fabric necklace kit!"

Oh, and I did mention there is a contest, didn't I? To enter answer the question, what is your favorite fashion accessory of all time, on one of these sites:
  1. CTMH's YouTube Channel
  2. Close To My Heart's Facebook page
  3. Jeanette Lynton's Blog
The textiles currently available from CTMH are: Chantilly (Z1819), Sparkle & Shine (Z1884), Sarita (Z1885) and For Always (Z1820).

If you would like to purchase Base & Bling Wearable Crafts, please click the Show Now button.


Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions about any CTMH products. I hope today's video inspired you to be creative today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.