Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Celebrate 30! See the Collections in this Video

The month of June is a busy month at CTMH. There is the SOTM Kaboom, CTMH Founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton is celebrating her 30th anniversary in the scrapbooking industry with Celebrate 30!, CTMH put together Five Fab Collections That Save - bundles that give you essentials for different types of papercrafting and you can win a Workshop on the Go™ scrapbooking kit from Close To My Heart with the Carefree Crafting Contest.

If you have been thinking about any of the Celebrate 30! Gift Collections, this short video shows each of the options. You can choose one of the collections for $30 when you make a qualifying purchase of $50.



The CTMH description of the video Celebrate 30! is "During the month of June 2014, Close To My Heart has a deal worth celebrating: snag your choice of 1 of 6 gift collections for only $30!"

In addition to everything I listed above, Convention is later this month and some details about retiring and new products might start to become available.

If you are ready to place an order, please click on the Shop Now button.


If you have any questions about any CTMH product please contact me. If you would like to schedule a Home or Online Gathering to earn free products, sent me a note with the best number to reach you so we can work out the details.

I am on Facebook and I would love it if you Liked my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.