Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monthly Christmas Challenge - June 2014

I continue my quest to have all of the Christmas cards I need for the upcoming season well in advance. In trying to reach my goal I created this card with the Digi Stamps 4 Joy June 2014 Monthly Christmas Challenge image.

June 2014 Holiday Card - take 1

I used the following materials to create the card: Santa's Letter by Digi Stamps 4 Joy printed on Georgia Pacific white cardstock. The image was colored using Lyra Rembrandt 72 Polycolor Fine Art Coloured Pencils for Artists. A Sizzix embossing folder was used on blue cardstock and everything was layered on a pre-scored white greeting card with envelope. A fine point glue pen and CTMH Prisma Glitter (retired) was used for the "snow". Except for the image, everything was from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like my card. I would love to hear what you think.

I am linking my card to the Digi Stamps 4 Joy June 2014 Monthly Christmas Challenge and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 Months of Christmas Card Link Up.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors. Might just use those soft pastels for my digi. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Brenda this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Loving the sparkly snow touches. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of July.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.