Thursday, June 12, 2014

28 Weeks Until Christmas

There are only 28 weeks until Christmas 2014! I cannot believe how fast the weeks are flying by. This is the third card I have created using Santa's Letter by Digi Stamps 4 Joy. I have used a different coloring technique for each. Previously I used colored pencils and oil pastels.

June 2014 Holiday Card - take 3


The image was printed on Georgia Pacific white cardstock and colored with Sargent Art Water Color Pencils. I used a CTMH Medium Waterbrush (retired) to blend and soften the colors. "Snow" was created using CTMH Stardust Glitz™ Glitter Gel (retired). The printed cardstock is from Starry Night a Recollections Signature Paper Pad. I used CTMH 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151) to attach the globe to a pre-scored white greeting card with envelope. The snowflakes are chipboard stickers from Making Memories. This is another card I "shopped my stash" to create.

I hope you enjoy my card.

I am linking my card to Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 Months of Christmas Card Link Up. This is the image for the Digi Stamps 4 Joy June 2014 Monthly Christmas Challenge; I linked Tuesday's card to that challenge and Wednesday's card was just for fun.

Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow wow wow another gorgeous creation. Its amazing how you can make the same image look so different with each of your stunning creations. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of July.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.