Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

For this Father's Day I created cards for my father and brother. The first card has a gift card holder in the middle.

Father's Day 2014 - card 1

The card was created using Cricut® Design Space and Cricut® Explore using CTMH/Cricut® Artiste (Z1790) and Cricut® Holiday Cakes cartridges. In Design Space search for images #M4630E, #M44A67 and #M40443. The card base was cut using CTMH Balloon Ride paper (X7180B). The blue and brown paper are from my stash.

I cut a matching envelope (#M3C3C2) from CTMH/Cricut® Artiste (Z1790) using white copy paper.

I purchased the file for this card base over a year ago when I received a gift card with the purchase of my Expression 2, but it is part of the subscription if you use Cricut® Design Space.

Father's Day 2014 - card 2 - front


The card front was created with Father's Day - Argyle and Iron-on Lighthouse images. All of the paper for the card front is from my stash.

Father's Day 2014 - card 2 - inside


The inside sentiment and frame were created from CTMH/Cricut® Art Philosophy (Z1686) and Artiste (Z1790) cartridges. In Design Space look for images #M3A4A2, #M45E01, #M43DF8 and #M3CD18. The brown and blue paper is from my stash; the frame was cut from My Mind's Eye™ All Spice designer cardstock paper. I used a pre-made CTMH White Daisy Envelope (XZ1476).

I hope you enjoyed your visit today and that you and your family had a wonderful Father's Day. Thank you for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.