Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Closer Look at Taste of Summer

Let's take a closer look at the National Scrapbooking Month Special Taste of Summer.


When I opened my pack of paper I fell in love. I already knew I would like the papers from seeing the the photos I shared Thursday, but when I got a better look at the backs and zip strips, oh my.

The Taste of Summer Paper Pack (CC1038) has six different papers and you will receive two of each. In the photos I took, the side highlighted in the Corporate provided photos is on the left.




Here's a better look at the Taste of Summer My Acrylix® Stamp Set (CC1039):


The stamp is compatible with the Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790).

If you are browsing my OBA and are wondering where to find the Taste of Summer options, you will find them under Shop > Special Promotions.

While the colors are off-palette, the Corporate artists report they have had success pairing Taste of Summer with any neutrals and the following colors: Canary, Gypsy, Hollyhock, Honey, Juniper, Sunset, Sweet Leaf, Thistle and Topiary.

I will be participating in a blog hop featuring Taste of Summer. Be sure to come back on Thursday, May 7 to see what I created. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.