I added a "pre-sentiment" and a stamped, fussy cut image.
And here is how the card looks "open".
In addition to the supplies listed when I shared how this card was created and the CDS link, I used the following items:
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Hollyhock Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2128)
- Gyspy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2190)
- Slate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2173)
- My Acrylix™ Build-a-Cake Stamp Set (D1618)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686) - banner - CDS image #M471A5 - hide contour
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Cake Basics cartridge (text on banner), Violet pen from the Cricut Explore® Metallic Pen Set, Glass Cutting Mat, Craft Knife
I am a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant and most of the linked products above may be ordered from my Online Business Address. The list of other products and links to them (if any) are for your convenience only; I am not an affiliate of any other retail outlet. If the craft projects I share inspire you and you would like to use Close To My Heart products to create them I would be grateful if you placed an order on my OBA.
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you like my completed card.