Sunday, May 31, 2015

CTMH June 2015 Stamp of the Month: Ice Cream Dream

The Close To My Heart June 2015 Stamp of the Month is Ice Cream Dream.


Ice Cream Dream (S1506) is an exclusive D-size stamp set of 7 stamps that you can only purchase during the month of June 2015. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart Products. Alternatively you can purchase it for $17.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks are: 2" x 2" (Y1003), 3" x 3" (Y1006), 2" x 6½" (Y1010) and 4" x 5" (Y1012).

Items created with the stamp set by CTMH Corporate artists are this layout and invitation:



If you would like a list of the products used to create the above items, you will find the information in the Recipes (clicking the link will open a PDF in a new tab), a booklet that works hand-in-hand with the Idea Book to provide details to re-create any projects at home. Also check my Pinterest Board CTMH 2015 06 Jun SOTM Ice Cream Dream for additional ideas using this stamp set.

Please stop back tomorrow for the Ice Cream Dream Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. My blog post will be here.

June 2015 also brings Summer Crush


During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush™ book and its accompanying assortment pictured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! That is a savings of at least $9.95. The items are shown on pages 150 to 157 of Annual Inspirations 2014-2015. This offer is while supplies last and once a book is sold out, it is gone for good.

This table of eligible product combinations was on a flyer created by CTMH Corporate:


UPDATE 6/16/2015: The My Crush™ In the Pink Assortment has sold out, but the My Crush™ In the Pink Clips (Z2048) will be available as a qualifying item for the In the Pink campaign combo while supplies last.

The table below contains the same information as the one above, but has images of the eligible products — just choose a row that interests you — mixing-and-matching across rows cannot be done as part of this offer, add the book and accompanying assortment to your shopping cart and at checkout you will be prompted to add the stamp set for free.

Purchase This Plus ThisReceive This Free!
My Crush® In the Pink Book
(Z2000)
My Crush™ In the Pink Clips
(Z2048)
My Acrylix® Glitter Glam
(B1465)
OR
My Crush® Wildwood Book
(Z2001)
My Crush® Wildwood Assortment
(Z2040)
My Acrylix® Born to Roam
(B1456)
OR
My Crush® Holiday Happenings Book (Z2098)
My Crush® Holiday Happenings Assortment (Z2062)
My Acrylix® Magical Moment
(C1602)
OR
My Crush® Modville Book
(Z1855)
My Crush® Besties Assortment
(Z1886)
My Acrylix® Reel Life
(B1431)
OR
My Crush® Modville Book
(Z1855)
My Crush® Best Day Ever Assortment (Z1887)
My Acrylix® Reel Life
(B1431)
OR
My Crush® Bluebird Book
(Z1856)
My Crush® Memories Assortment
(Z1888)
My Acrylix® Love This
(B1432)
OR
My Crush® Bluebird Book
(Z1856)
My Crush® Favorites Assortment
(Z1889)
My Acrylix® Love This
(B1432)

There is no limit on the number of books and assortments you may purchase and free stamps sets you qualify for.

While not part of the Summer Crush promotion, there are additional My Crush products available for purchase:

My Crush™ In the Pink
Clips
(Z2048)
My Crush™ In the Pink
Sticky Tabs
(Z2043)
My Crush™ Wildwood
Clips
(Z2047)
My Crush™ Wildwood
Sticky Tabs
(Z2041)
My Crush™ Holiday Happenings
Badge Buttons
(Z2051)
this space
intentionally left blank
My Crush™ For Her Book (Z3081)
My Crush™ For Him Book (Z3080)

I will be pinning the ideas I find to my Pinterest Board CTMH Promo Summer Crush; I tried to tag my previous and current pins with #CTMHMyCrush (so you did not have to wade through a bunch of hard bodies), but it looks like my previous tag of #MyCrush "stands" in the Pinterest database so unfortunately some of my pins.

Pages from the My Crush books and the coordinating assortments and stamp sets may be used on traditional 12" x 12" layouts and in cardmaking too. I attended the Fall 2013 Album Retreat in Salt Lake City and we used the assortments and stamps to embellish our 12" x 12" layouts. Admittedly I still do not have all of my layouts complete (I find it difficult to scrap about myself), but you may view the layouts I completed by going to my Fall 2013 Album Retreat page. Items have also been made with pages from the books; people have liked pages so much that they removed them from the book to use them like any of the CTMH paper packs.

Please stop back May 7 for the Summer Crush Blog Hop. My blog post will be here.

If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.