The 40 weeks card should have been posted as long ago as Friday, March 20. Wow, that was 8 weeks ago. And posting 6 weeks worth of cards only takes me to Friday, May 8 so I have not caught up yet. Since I knew I need to knock out several Christmas cards quickly, I decided to try this one-sheet wonder idea I have been hearing about for months (or longer), but had not yet tried.
A quick one sheet wonder search yielded many results. For my first try of this idea I decided to go with the template and instructions by Deb Valder at Unique One Sheet Wonder using Springtime Hello with Deb Valder. I selected Deb's template because it starts with a 6" x 6" focal and creates 6 cards.
I ended up not following Deb's card templates exactly because I selected a directional print (I did not watch her video before cutting). In addition, I did not find her post with the still photos until my cards were assembled, but due to the directional print, I would not have been able to follow the them exactly anyway.
I used several supplies from my stash to create my cards:
- 8.5" x 11" Georgia Pacific white cardstock
- Red and grey cardstock
- 6" x 6" Winter Park paper pad by Lori Whitlock from Echo Park Paper Co.
- Close To My Heart products:
- Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads in the following colors:
- My Acrylix™ Stamp Sets:
- Be Jolly (B1455) - Hostess Rewards
- Merry & Bright (C1510) - retired
- Christmas Joy (C1520) - retired
- Santa Claus (C1567)
- Christmas Love (D1492) - retired
- Christmas Post (D1610)
- Frosted Cardmaking WOTG (D1562) - retired
- Corner Rounder (Z1912)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Thanks for visiting today.37