Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Crush™ For Him and For Her: A Book for Both

Or should I say a book for each? If you wondered about the latest My Crush™ Books introduced on pages 30 and 31 of Seasonal Expressions 2, this video will give you a peek inside the hardcover, spiral bound books and ideas for using sheets from the book on 12" x 12" layouts and greeting cards.



The CTMH Corporate description of the video is "Close To My Heart’s My Crush™ books make great homes for your memorabilia! They come with a variety of beautifully designed papers and provide just the right backdrop for your keepsakes. See them for yourself!"

The items featured in the video are:
    I would like to remind you that you can still enter my giveaway for the Shower Flowers stamp set (C1612). You will find full details on my May 5 blog post.

    You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

    Thanks for visiting today.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.