Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mixing It Up: Using Papers From Different Paper Packs

Each paper packet from CTMH has six different Background and Texture (also referred to as B&T Duos®) designs (2 sheets each of 3 double-sided designs). One design in each paper packet is more bold than the others. That design is called the hero paper. Most of the remaining papers in a packet are more subtle, sometimes tone-on-tone, that would coordinate with many other papers. In today's video, Project Inspirations: Mixed Papers, we are shown examples of the hero paper and how the other papers in a packet can be used with paper from different paper packs to create an entirely new look that is unique to you.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Project Inspirations: Mixed Papers is "Learn how to make your own unique layouts by mixing and matching Close To My Heart papers from various My Reflections® paper packets."

Items featured in the video:

There are many My Acrylix® stamp sets that will make wonderful patterned paper by stamping repeatedly on unprinted cardstock with matching ink as was shown in the video. You will find them when you browse the Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I would like to remind you of my Facebook page Brenda's Paper Crafts. I would appreciate it if you headed over there and Like it. Thanks for reading my post today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.