The CTMH Corp. description of Artbooking Made Easy (S01E04): Spooky Halloween Layouts is "It's easy to add some creative spook to your projects with the Cricut® Artbooking collection from Close To My Heart. View a few creepy creations and learn how to make your own in this video."
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- there are two Halloween-themed keys on the Artbooking cartridge; they are shown on pages 70 and 71 of the handbook (in PDF format)
- the first two layouts shared in the video each use one of the Halloween-themed keys
- the third layout, with the purple background, uses a combination of the Halloween-themed keys
- when using the photo mats (Kristine called them frames in the video), look for elements that you can trim out to use on their own; for example, in the video photo mat 1 was cut twice, with two different papers, then the spider webs in the corner were trimmed from the glitter paper and used with 3-D Foam Tape to give a pop to the photo frame
- turn off real dial size so all of the elements on Artbooking cut proportionally to each other
- turn on real dial size and set the size to that listed on the stamp carrier sheet to cut the cat (or other images) from the coordinating My Acrylix® Stamp Sets; Eek & Shriek (B1429) was used in this video
- use Cricut® cuts as a mask with a Round Sponge (Z697) and Exclusive Inks®; if using a Sponge Dauber (Z726), be a little more delicate when sponging
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.