Monday, September 16, 2013

Using Tags to Decorate Cards and Gifts

Tags are a simple way to dress up cards, boxes or other items you papercraft. There are several My Acrylix® stamp sets that coordinate with cuts from the Close To My Heart Cricut® collections that will make your tag making easy yet beautiful.



Today's video is Project Inspirations: Cricut® Tags. The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Learn how to make cute tags to liven up any gift! In this video, we show you how to combine Close To My Heart Cricut® cut shapes and My Acrylix® stamp sets to make the perfect sentiments for your goodies."

Items featured in the video:

To easily locate My Acrylix® stamp sets that coordinate with Close To My Heart Cricut® collections just look for the red outline around a stamp image in the Idea Book or online then look below the name of the stamp set for the name of the cartridge it coordinates with.

After you have purchased the stamp set look on the carrier sheet for the name of the cartridge, size to cut the image and page number the cut shape appears on in the handbook.

If you would like to browse the other items in Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book, click here. Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artiste or other CTMH Cricut® collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering, either in-home or on-line.



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.