Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Product: Base & Bling Wearable Projects

Even though this blog post title includes "wearable projects" and "wearable projects" is mentioned in the video, Base and Bling: Wear Your Creativity!, Base and Bling products can be used for more than wearable projects. Some of the ideas I have found are using the cuffs as a napkin holder and the floral accents on cards and layouts. I am sure as time goes by there will be many other fantastic ideas for using the Base and Bling products in alternative ways.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Base and Bling: Wear Your Creativity! is "Craft cute, wearable accessories with Close To My Heart's new Base and Bling product line. Watch the video to see our fun project bases, textiles, jewels, and accents you can use to add a little glam to your style today!"

Items featured in the video:
Tomorrow I will share a video devoted to the Fabric Necklace Kit (Z1905).


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.