The CTMH Corp. description of Artbooking Made Easy (S01E03): Summer Mini-Albums is "From grilling to swimming, camping, and road-tripping, Close To My Heart makes it easy for you to capture your summer memories in fun, unique mini-albums. See how they're made with the new Cricut® Artbooking collection."
A few points I want to be certain that you do not miss while watching the video:
- set the size for layouts at 11 inches
- set the size for artbooks/mini book from 6 to 11 inches depending on the size printed in the booklet; the finished size of artbooks range from 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" to 8 1/2" x 11'
- the same two summer theme keys were used to create both artbooks in the video
- to cut images to use with the coordinating stamp sets use the size printed on the carrier sheet; set your machine so Real Dial Size is ON
- do not embellish in the gutter so you have room for binding; this is where the page goes into the binder or the edge is bound
- the gutter was created so binding does not damage the overlays
- place your mini book in a binder like the My Creations® Kraft 3-Ring Album (Z1871) or bind with Bakers Twine, jump rings, hemp or ribbon
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.