Thursday, September 12, 2013

Would you like to scrapbook on the go?

Do you ever wish you could scrapbook while on vacation or at your children's sporting or school events? Do you keep a journal during vacation just for vacations like I used to? If so, I have a product I would like to tell you about: the My Crush™ books.

The My Crush™ books have hard covers, are spiral bound and contain "60 10"x7" printed, cardstock-weight designed pages" (read more information on pages 62 through 67 of the Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book or see the Books and Assortments on my OBA).

In the video, Find It. Crush It. Love It., you get an opportunity to look inside both of the new My Crush™ books, Modville and Bluebird, before and after scrapping and embellishing. You will also see the coordinating assortments.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Easily capture memories on the go with the My Crush™ books from Close To My Heart. Check out these fun and funky books for preserving ticket stubs, playbills, receipts, and other everyday memorabilia in this video!"

Products featured in the video are:
As this photo shows, a My Crush™ book fits in most handbags. Just toss in some adhesive and a journaling pen and you have everything you need to capture memories minutes or hours after the are created. If you need even more room, Memory Protectors® Flip Flaps™ can provide pockets for ticket stubs, maps and other memorabilia.


Your only decision, besides what memories to capture, is making a choice between the My Crush™ Bluebird

My Crush™ Bluebird

or My Crush™ Modville  options.

My Crush™ Modville
There are also complementary My Acrylix® stamp sets: Love This (B1432) and Reel Life (B1431), but these stamp sets are so versatile that you will be using them on many other projects as well.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the My Crush™ or any CTMH products or would like to host a Gathering, in-home or on-line. If you are ready to place an order, feel free to start by clicking the Shop Now button.


I am also on Facebook. You will find me at Brenda's Paper Crafts. I would love it if you Liked my page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.