Saturday, September 21, 2013

Show Off Your Papercrafting With CTMH's Designed Décor

Close To My Heart created new items that help us get our paper crafting out of our scrapbooks and the envelopes they were mailed in and in a place where everyone can see them. It is the Designed Décor group of products. These products are perfect for showing off the cards your receive, your favorite photographs, your children's artwork and more.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Designed Décor Delights is "Pull your scrapbooked artwork out of hiding and show it off with the new Designed Décor line from Close To My Heart! See how to use these delightful, durable products in this video."

Items featured in the video:
You will find the Designed Décor products on pages 70 through 73 of the Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I would like to remind you of my Facebook page Brenda's Paper Crafts. I would appreciate it if you headed over there and Like it. Thanks for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.