Tuesday, September 3, 2013

National Stamping Month CTMH My Acrylix® You Are My Happy Stamp Set

As I mentioned in my post on Sunday September is National Stamping Month. For September 2013 only, Close to My Heart has created a special stamp set, the You Are My Happy stamp set trio.

In the video, National Stamping Month: September 2013, we get a look at the stamp set and several projects created with it.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video National Stamping Month: September 2013 is "See the playful alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fun images of Close To My Heart's You Are My Happy stamp set trio—exclusive for National Stamping Month! Use this set for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects!"

Products featured in the video are:
  • My Acrylix® You Are My Happy Stamp Set (CC1025)
I took some photos of the stamp set for you. 

You Are My Happy quotes


You Are My Happy images


You Are My Happy alphabet

Just click on any of the photos for a larger image.

If you would like to purchase the You Are My Happy stamp set trio, visit my OBA. When you have a qualifying purchase of $50 in your shopping cart you will be presented the opportunity to purchase the stamp set for only $10 at checkout. That's a great price since the MSRP is $47.90. Do not delay, the You Are My Happy stamp set trio is only available until September 30, 2013.

I would like to remind you when you qualify for the National Stamping Month promotion you also qualify for the Stamp of the Month. You will be able to add the SOTM at checkout as well.




Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.