Saturday, February 14, 2015

Unpacking and Assembling a CTMH My Legacy™ Post-Bound Album

My Album Allure purchase arrived. Today's post includes photos of unpacking and assembling the My Legacy™ Black Post-Bound Album (Z2094) I received. Since this post contains several photos, I kept them small; click on any photo for a larger view.

The first thing I want to bring to your attention is finding the posts. They near the top edge of your album.


The posts are are attached to a piece of cardboard so they will not disappear on you, fall on the floor and roll under the table or accidentally get wrapped up in the packaging and end up the in trash or recycling bin.


The spine cover comes flat inside the packaging.


The inside front cover of the album is plain white and the inside back cover contains the Close To My Heart logo.


The "half-moon" piece  of the post folds down after you have attached the ends of the posts to each other.


This is my album with 20 12" x 12" Top Load Memory Protectors™ (4110) that have no layouts in them. I forgot to order Spine Expanders (Z4120), but I think I am going to need at least one pack when I place completed layouts in my album. If you would like to re-watch the videos about the albums and spine expanders, you will find them on my December 24, 2014 blog post.


I found that I preferred to put the longer side of the post through the front cover toward the back and then closed the posts. I thought the flap that covers the hardware closed better with the posts oriented that way. Your preference might be different.

Finally, here is the album with the spine cover installed.


I hope the photos help you put together a post-bound album or helps you decide between post-bound and D-ring albums.

If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.