Saturday, February 21, 2015

Offers Ending on February 28

One week from today, on February 28, some specials are ending and the Yuletide Carol Expression Collection in Studio J® will vanish.


The February 2015 SOTM, A Happy Hello, will no longer be available when we flip the calendar to March. Additional details about the SOTM are posted here. If you are looking for "Pinspiration", please see my Pinterest Board CTMH 2015 02 Feb SOTM A Happy Hello where you will find my SOTM Blog Hop project also pinned.


Also coming to an end is the Album Allure. Details are available here.



The special edition Studio J® Yuletide Carol Expression Collection will not be available after February 28. The collection was designed by CTMH studio artists with your holiday photos in mind. You will find some additional information on my January 12 blog post and my Studio J® page in the green bar above.

Once the clock strikes 11:59pm Mountain time on February 28, 2015 this collection will no longer be available.

Your comments, feedback and purchases provide me with the encouragement to continue to publish updates, create samples and post tips and tricks. If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.