Friday, February 20, 2015

44 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

I decided to try something a little different this week. This is a fairly quick and easy sponged card.


I cut a transparency using my Cricut® Explore and used ink pads with sponge daubers to decorate the card front. Then I layered the image on Ruby and New England Ivy cardstock.

CTMH supplies I used to create the card:
Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space; Cricut® Explore; Christmas Card - #M46A60 from Holiday Cards 3; transparency; white card base and envelope

If you would like to purchase the Close To My Heart products used on the card, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.