Unfortunately I did have to go to the store twice that day, but only because one of the items I wanted was due to arrive later in the day. That and shopping with my mother was how I spent the day.
The Cricut® cuts and most of the stamping were done for several days, but I just could not eek out the time for assembly.
I also shared my card in the Facebook Group Let's Learn Cricut!
Supplies I used to create the card:
- My Acrylix™ Polar Bear Holiday (C1557)
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (44751)
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Markers (various colors)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2641)
- White Daisy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2163)
- Ranger™ White Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2068)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- 12" x 12" Ruby Cardstock (X5927)
- 12" x 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
- #M45BEB - Circle - pg 31
- Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
- #M39081 - Card - pg 52
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
- Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges linked to your account
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.