Tuesday, February 17, 2015

45 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

Yes, 45 Weeks Until Christmas 2015. Actually 45 Weeks Until Christmas was really on Friday, February 13th. My Friday the 13th was busy. I was putting off upgrading my phone for months and I finally went to the store to look at my options. I worked with a young man who was EXCELLENT. I made certain the store manager was aware that he has a great staff member.

Unfortunately I did have to go to the store twice that day, but only because one of the items I wanted was due to arrive later in the day. That and shopping with my mother was how I spent the day.

The Cricut® cuts and most of the stamping were done for several days, but I just could not eek out the time for assembly.


I also shared my card in the Facebook Group Let's Learn Cricut!

Supplies I used to create the card:
If you would like to purchase the Cricut® Art Philosophy or Artiste Collections, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address. You earn $25 Hostess Rewards when spending or hosting a gathering with sales of $150; if you have other items you would like to purchase or friends that would like to place an order, contact me and we can work together to help you maximize your dollar.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.