Creating the poinsettia was inspired by Patricia Manhire. You will find her Poinsettia Flower tutorial here.
This was my "test" creation. When trying something new I like to use products from my stash just in case I am unhappy with the results. I planned to recreate this using CTMH products, but I have run out of time (Thursday night) and have to be on the road early tomorrow.
- Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
- #M3B8B0 - Bow (Border) - pg 55
- #M3DC57 - Flower - pg 61
- Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)
- #MCDFF6 - Wreath Pocket Card - Artfully Sent - pg 20
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
- Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Artiste and Artfully Sent cartridges linked to your account; it was sized for a 6½" x 5" side fold card
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.