Thursday, February 5, 2015

Exclusive Inks™ Organizer Retiring & While Supplies Last

Update: February 9, 2015 - I just learned that both the Exclusive Inks™ Organizer and Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Tower have sold out.

I just read in our weekly update that the Exclusive Inks™ Organizer (Z4131) as well as the Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Tower (Z4132) are retiring. Both items are now only available while supplies last. If either product is something you are interested in having, please order soon before they are gone.

Exclusive Inks™ Organizer (Z4131)

Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Tower (Z4132)

If you are looking for a different storage solution for your stamp pads, one of the hard case organizers may be what you are looking for. The medium organizer (Z4139) in particular is an ideal size for storing ink pads. The internal dividers that come with the medium organizer divide it up into perfectly sized sections for stacking your ink pads.

I tried to post a photo of the medium organizer from my OBA, but no matter what I tried the product looked out of proportion. So photos of my medium organizer with some stamp pads and other supplies inside will have to do. This is the view from the front:


And this is the view from top with the lid open:


As you can see this organizer holds many supplies and none are packed so tightly that I cannot easily find what I am looking for.

If you have been watching my blog for photos of a My Legacy™ Post-Bound Album, my order has shipped and I hope to be able to post photos mid to late next week.

If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.