Thursday, February 19, 2015

Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker Tray Retiring & Upcoming Systems Maintenance

I just read in our weekly update that the Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker Tray (Z4135) is retiring. It is now available while supplies last. If you have the Exclusive Inks™ Organizer, this tray sits on top of the organizer when the handles are folded down.

Exclusive Inks™ Re-inker Tray (Z4135)

As I showed you in photos when we received the news that the Exclusive Inks™ Organizer and Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad Tower were retiring, the medium organizer (Z4139) may work for storing your re-inkers.

This is the view from top of my medium organizer with the lid open; you will find my re-inkers in the front left corner:


Please mark your calendars: Systems Maintenance Scheduled for February 25
From the Corporate Office: "Our next systems maintenance is scheduled for Wednesday, February 25 from 10:00 pm to midnight (MST). Online systems, including Order Entry, Studio J®, and shopping on your OBA, will be unavailable during this maintenance window. Please share this information with your customers so they will know to avoid shopping at that time."

If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.