The guidelines were (quoting from the 2 Guys & A Cricut Facebook Group):
So how do you enter this amazing contest?
1) Create a "Magical" projects using Cricut images or SVG's. You have over 50,000 Cricut images to search through to make your amazing project or choose from ANY SVG. You DO NOT need to make your project using a Cricut to enter the contest.
2) The project must contain the color Blue as we all know this is the NEW color of the machine
3) It must support an "Air" theme. You can use anything that makes you think of the word Air (hot air balloon, air guitar, etc.) The more creative the better!
4) The admins of this group will each pick their favorite 2 magical projects
5) The 10 final projects will be put up for a "LIKE" contest. Everyone in the group can place their vote by liking a project. So we encourage you to invite people to the group to like your project as well.
This is the card I created.
CTMH supplies I used to create the card:
- My Acrylix™ Lifting Spirits (C1570)
- Cashmere Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2175)
- Sky Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2194) - retired
- 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- 12" x 12" Cashmere Cardstock (X5932)
- 12" x 12" Sky Cardstock (X5761) - retired
- 12" x 12" Crème Brulee Cardstock (X5754) - retired
- Balloon Ride Paper Packet (X7180B) - retired
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space; Cricut® Explore; Balloon Card - Design Space Code #M39936 from Creative Cards; makeup applicator
- Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Creative Cards cartridge linked to your account or have the subscription
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.