There were several people on the A Happy Hello February 2015 SOTM Blog Hop (this link is to first blog on the hop) that curved the leaf and stem stamp on their My Acrylix™ block, but the one that I kept remembering was created by Jen Rubio.
The ribbon in the upper left is based on the Adorable Little Bow video CTMH shared on Instagram (which I shared on my blog January 14, 2015). To create the ribbon tails I folded the ribbon at a 45 degree angle when creating the bow. I forgot my Mini Stapler (Z2027) so I had to improvise with extra Micro Glue Dots.
Supplies I used to create the card:
- My Acrylix™ February 2015 SOTM: A Happy Hello Stamp Set (S1502)
- My Acrylix™ Jumping Geometrics Stamp Set (D1637)
- Chocolate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2111)
- Hollyhock Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2128)
- Topiary Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2155)
- Pixie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2644)
- Flaxen Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2642)
- 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Brushed Paper Pack (X7190B)
- Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles (Z1935)
- White Shimmer Trim (Z3024)
- Sponge Daubers (Z726) or Sponge Daubers Value Pack of 12 (Z1938)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Memory Book Glue Dots® (1772)
- Micro Glue Dots™ (Z2089)
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
- Supplies not from CTMH: Wink of Stella Brush - Clear (on background flower where an epoxy bubble would not fit); organdy ribbon - pink
If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.