Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Happy Hello

When I created the card I shared on the A Happy Hello February 2015 SOTM Blog Hop, I did not use all of the flowers I stamped and cut. I decided to use some of them on another card.



There were several people on the A Happy Hello February 2015 SOTM Blog Hop (this link is to first blog on the hop) that curved the leaf and stem stamp on their My Acrylix™ block, but the one that I kept remembering was created by Jen Rubio.

The ribbon in the upper left is based on the Adorable Little Bow video CTMH shared on Instagram (which I shared on my blog January 14, 2015). To create the ribbon tails I folded the ribbon at a 45 degree angle when creating the bow. I forgot my Mini Stapler (Z2027) so I had to improvise with extra Micro Glue Dots.

Supplies I used to create the card:

If you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.