Friday, February 6, 2015

46 Weeks Until Christmas 2015

While looking through the pocket cards on the Cricut® Artfully Sent cartridge to work on an idea for the Operation Smile You're The Bomb blog hop (coming up tomorrow) I saw the wreath pocket card and decided to work on a card for this countdown to Christmas post.


Creating the poinsettia was inspired by Patricia Manhire. You will find her Poinsettia Flower tutorial here.

This was my "test" creation. When trying something new I like to use products from my stash just in case I am unhappy with the results. I planned to recreate this using CTMH products, but I have run out of time (Thursday night) and have to be on the road early tomorrow.

Cricut® cuts:
  • Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
    • #M3B8B0 - Bow (Border) - pg 55
    • #M3DC57 - Flower - pg 61
  • Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)
    • #MCDFF6 - Wreath Pocket Card - Artfully Sent - pg 20
  • Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
  • Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Artiste and Artfully Sent cartridges linked to your account; it was sized for a 6½" x 5" side fold card
If you would like to purchase the Cricut® Artiste or Artfully Sent Collections, the Shop Now button will take you to my Online Business Address. You earn $25 Hostess Rewards when spending or hosting a gathering with sales of $150; if you have other items you would like to purchase or friends that would like to place an order, contact me and we can work together to help you maximize your dollar.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.