Monday, July 27, 2015

CTMH Supports Operation Smile™

Sine 2008 Close To My Heart has provided support to and partnered with Operation Smile™, an organization that provides free, life-changing surgery that repairs smiles and reshapes lives. CTMH is now offering t-shirts as another way to raise funds to change the lives of children and their families.


The t-shirts are available on my OBA. They are available in grey and red in both men’s and women’s designs for $25 USD (larger sizes cost slightly more). You should know that $10 of every shirt purchased is donated toward Operation Smile. These shirts are exclusive to Close To My Heart and represent the company’s mission to celebrate life and share what matters. You can learn more about Close To My Heart's partnership with Operation Smile™ on the What We Do page. You will also find a size chart at the bottom of that page.

Please join Close To My Heart in providing smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.