While my box is similar, I did not have any Yuletide Carol paper that was not already "spoken for" so I used Cranberry cardstock and a stamp from the Snowhaven Cardmaking WOTG to create the body of the box.
Here is the top of my box. The snowflake is stamped on Glacier cardstock in first generation Glacier ink. It is easier to see in real life.
When I stamped the body of the box I lined up the bottom of the trees about ¾" from the bottom of the box. Then I stamped the small snowflake from the Snowhaven Cardmaking WOTG in first and second generation using Slate ink. Unfortunately the tags hides most of that stamping in the photo. I stamped before folding the pieces. I only say that because I had a hard time forcing myself to wait to fold until after I stamped.
When stamping the greeting from the Be Jolly set I cut the stamp apart rather then using the sticky note masking technique I told you about during the Jump On It July Blog Hop. The words were so close together masking was difficult. In addition, by the time I stamped three times (once to create the mask and once for each of the other colors), the mask for the ampersand was so saturated that the ink went through the sticky note anyway.
Products used to create my version of this gift box:
- My Acrylix™ Be Jolly Stamp Set (B1455) - see the stamp set here - retiring
- stamps from Workshops on the Go® Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit (G1085) - retiring
- stamp from My Acrylix® Frosted Cardmaking Workshop stamp set (D1562) - retired
- Snowhaven Paper Packet (X7188B) - the paper pack is sold out but you could use the paper from the Workshops on the Go® Snowhaven Cardmaking Kit (G1085) - retiring
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" X 12" Cranberry Cardstock (1272)
- 12" x 12" Slate Cardstock (X5930)
- 12" x 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2116)
- Slate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2173)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2641)
- Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen (Z1973)
- Score Board (Z1937)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Memory Book Glue Dots™ (1772)
- Memory Book Mini Glue Dots™ (Z341)
- Cranberry Twine - retired, but you could use the twine from the Mini-Medley Accents Ruby Collection (Z1861) - retiring
- Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701) - Grey Wool - while supplies last
- Sequins Silver Assortment (Z2013)
- Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790)
- box - #M44529 - pg 40 - ungroup, set box body height to 5", set box lid height to 5.65" then duplicate, play with the box lid size to see how tight you want it to fit on your box; if you are using the Expression or Expression 2 the recipe calls for 3D Object
cut at 5" and Shift + 3D Object cut at 5"
- box - #M3B192 - pg 43 - ungroup and delete the envelope, set tag height to 2", duplicate and set the height of the second tag to 2½"; if you are using the Expression or Expression 2 the recipe calls for Shift + 3D Object
cut at 2" and 2½"; if I made this again I would cut the second tag at 2¼"
- Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Artiste cartridge linked to your account; the two box lids and tag are attached so they would cut on one sheet of cardstock, otherwise Design Space wanted to use two sheets of cardstock
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, glass mat, metal-edged ruler, craft knife, The Paper Studio Gemstones Gray Round (but they look iridescent to me), Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
If you create this gift box I hope you found something in this post that helps you achieve what you have envisioned in your mind's eye. I also hope that you like my interpretation of the Be Jolly Gift Box. If you have a moment, I would love to read your comments. Thank you for visiting today.