Sunday, July 12, 2015

Retiring CTMH Products

The Annual Close To My Heart Convention was just held in California. While I cannot share new product news with you just yet, I can tell you that in addition to the paper packs, compliments, assortments, embellishments, mini medleys, My Crush™, washi tapes and ribbons, Designed Décor, My Creations™, Cut Above™, Picture My Life™, other miscellaneous items and stamp sets retiring on August 31, 2015 (there is a Retiring Items category on my OBA), there are several colors in the Enchantment Palette that are retiring.


The retiring colors are:

colorExclusive Inks™
Stamp Pad
Exclusive Inks™
Re-Inker
12" X 12" Cardstock
Smokey PlumZ2147Z22471291
Outdoor DenimZ2140Z22401275
Indian Corn Blue
Ponderosa Pine
Olive
Autumn Terracotta
Barn Red

New England Ivy, Goldrush and Ruby will be staying part of the Enchantment Palette. Unfortunately I am unable to tell you the names of the new colors right now.

Other Enchantment products are the Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack (X5934), the Paper Fundamentals Enchantment Assortment (Z2031) and the Enchantment Exclusive Inks™ Mini Pigment Pads Set (Z2502).

So you have another visual reference, I am adding the retiring products to my Pinterest Board, CTMH Retiring August 31, 2015. Is is a snanshot of the Board:


Items on the retiring list are available until August 31, 2015 or while supplies last. Inventory on my OBA under Retiring Items is real-time, that is, if you do not find it there, unfortunately it has sold out.

UPDATE - August 3, 2015: I am sorry, but the stamp sets below ARE NOT retiring on August 31. There was a mix-up on the retiring list. Most of the stamp sets are not pictured in the new 2015-16 Annual Inspirations (valid September 1, 2015 through August 31, 2016) or the new 2015 Seasonal Expressions (valid September 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015), but they will be on my OBA.

ItemStamp SetStamp ImageCompatible With
B1466Sweet SalutationsArt Philosophy
Artiste
Artbooking
C1537HoneycombArtbooking
C1599
Pretty Petals
Art Philosophy
D1599
Geek Is Chic
Art Philosophy
D1611
Frosty Fun
Artiste
D1613
Best Christmas
Art Philosophy
D1617
Make It Merry
Artbooking

With the Jump On It July promotion, this is a perfect month to purchase retiring stamps that were on your wish list. For every $25 you spend on stamps, you may select the SOTM for free or one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets for $5. Additional details at the linked post or on my OBA.

If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.