Friday, July 31, 2015

Studio J® Flash Sale Extension

Earlier this afternoon I received this update from Close To My Heart.

"Wow! We are seeing a tremendous response to the Studio J® Flash Sale! All this increased traffic is causing the system to respond a bit more slowly than you are probably used to. In an effort to alleviate some of that traffic, we are extending the sale through Monday, August 3 at 11:59 pm (MDT). But don't wait until then to get your order in—submit yours as early as you can so that you can take advantage of this phenomenal deal on Studio J layouts."

I am sure if you have great weather you will not want to be inside in front of your computer, but if your weather this weekend is not the best, I hope you will give Studio J® a try. You do not have to download and install software and you do not have to pay for anything until you approve the results on screen. While I have not used Studio J® to create layouts, I have used it to print non-traditional sized photos. The best results I have ever had.

I have several posts about Studio J® that give tips for creating layout or printing photos. To find them click on the Studio J® tag at the bottom of this post.

This Studio J® button will take you to the Studio J® page on my OBA:


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.