Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Close To My Heart Mission

I shared this video on my Facebook Page shortly after it was released at Convention in July 2015. Recognizing that everyone does not use Facebook and to celebrate only two more weeks until the remaining products in the latest Idea Books, 2015-16 Annual Inspirations and 2015 Holiday Expressions, are available to purchase, I thought I would share it today. Grab a tissue, even though there is no dialogue, this is a touching video.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Close To My Heart: Life is worth... is "At Close To My Heart, we believe in capturing and preserving memories and helping you celebrate the relationships that matter most."

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for reading my blog. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.