Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Spotlight on My Crush™

I am not sure why I did not share this video earlier, especially during the month of June for the Summer Crush promotion or when I participated in the Summer Crush Blog Hop. I fear I missed the video when it was released.

I am sharing this video with you today, because there are many My Crush™ items on the retiring list. The items are while supplies last and will no longer be available after August 31.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video My Crush™ on Crafting is "Close To My Heart’s My Crush™ books make great homes for your memorabilia! They come with a variety of beautifully designed papers and provide just the right backdrop for your keepsakes. See them for yourself!"

Unfortunately the In the Pink My Crush™ book and some of the embellishments featured in the video are no longer available, but there are several other options to choose from. Just search my OBA for Crush and you will find several items.

I believe the My Crush™ products are a great way to introduce the next generation to memory keeping. People only need adhesive and a pen to add the photos, invitations, ticket stubs and other memorabilia to the book.

Please remember that the My Crush™ embellishments can be used on other projects besides in the My Crush™ books. I have used them on cards and traditional 12" x 12" layouts. If you need additional inspiration, search Pinterest for the hashtag #CTMHMyCrush. If you search my blog for Crush, you you find where I used My Crush™ embellishments on layouts I created at the Fall Album Retreat in 2013.

If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.