Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Zoe Artiste Gift Box

I am still inspired by the gift box on page 7 of Annual Inspirations 2014-15 so I decided to create one using the My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet. You might recall that I created one using Snowhaven (retired and no longer available) during the Jump On It July promotion and posted it on July 24.


Since Zoe is so versatile, I created this box for a birthday. Since the Zoe zip strip has months and dates on it, you could circle the recipients birthday on the box top or bottom to personalize it even more.


I added Liquid Glass to the balloons so they would stand out a bit more.

Products used to create this version of the gift box:
  • My Acrylix™ You Mean the World to Me Stamp Set (B1467) - retiring August 31, 2015
  • My Acrylix™ Happy Everything Stamp Set  (D1653) - retiring August 31, 2015
  • Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2164)
  • My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet (X7197B) including the zip strip
  • 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
  • 12" X 12" Glacier Cardstock (X5770)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z1790 until August 31, 2015 when it is packaged with Dimensional Elements; becomes Z3170 on September 1, 2015 when it is packaged with the Basics Cardstock Combo Pack)
    • box - #M44529 - pg 40 - ungroup, set box body height to 5", set box lid height to 5.65" then duplicate, play with the box lid size to see how tight you want it to fit on your box; if you are using the Expression or Expression 2 the recipe calls for 3D Object cut at 5" and Shift + 3D Object cut at 5"
    • box - #M3B192 - pg 43 - ungroup and delete the envelope, set tag height to 2", duplicate and set the height of the second tag to 2½"; if you are using the Expression or Expression 2 the recipe calls for Shift + 3D Object cut at 2" and 2½"; if I made this again I would cut the second tag at 2¼"
    • Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Artiste cartridge linked to your account; the two box lids and tag are attached so they would cut on one sheet of cardstock, otherwise Design Space wanted to use two sheets of cardstock
  • Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, glass mat, metal-edged ruler, craft knife, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
I hope you like my birthday version of this gift box. I love to read comments so if you have a moment please let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.